Thursday, June 23, 2011

Drum Roll Please...

I am so excited to announce that we now offer frames!! I have been wanting to offer custom, fun, unique frames for a long time now and I could never find the right person to make them for us. I have now found a vendor that is going to be awesome!!







You can order them in any size color or style you want and they will even do custom orders!

They have TONS of colors to choose from!







Here are all the styles and colors that are avaliable




































They can do a single frame. Double frame that is a square frame with the shape as an accent or a twin frame which is 2 different colors same frame stacked together



Single Double Twin




I hope you all love them as much as I do!! Please call me for your order!! 435-590-0070











No comments:

Post a Comment